Iberia Medical Center
RN - Emergency Room - FT Days and Nights
**New $35 In-House Registry RN positions available with commitment**
**New $32 PRN Registered Nurse Positions**
We have a FULLTIME opening in our emergency Department.
1-2 years critical care/emergency experience is preferred.
A current Louisiana RN license is required.
ACLS, PALS & TNCC certifications are also preferred.
Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates respect for patients and families
- Maintains and protects confidentiality regarding all aspects of patient care
- With the patient and family, systematically and continually assesses the patient's health
- Applies the nursing process to each patient and implements nursing actions
- Identifies patient and family education needs and in collaboration with other disciplines initiates education needs according to the age of the patient
- Assesses, collaborates and coordinates in planning of patient dischange needs and readiness for discharge
- Participates in departmental and hospital improvement plan
- Functions as a positive role model for peers and promotes a professional image of Iberia Medical Center
- Maintains confidentiality, security, and integrity of patient and organizational data
- Consistently lives by Iberia Medical Center's Standards of Performance
- Adheres to the Patient Safety Goals