Heart Hospital of Lafayette opened its doors on March 2, 2004 with 32 beds. From our specially designed and equipped all-private patient rooms, to our focused Heart Emergency Center we have not wasted any time in realizing our mission to change the way cardiovascular healthcare is provided.
We all share in our committment to health care. It is our mission to serve the communities of South Louisiana by providing access to excellence in cardiovascular care, in a compassionate environment designed to efficiently and effectively deliver consistantly superior patient outcomes.
Thomas E. Duhon, Director of Human Resources, 337.521.1010, email@example.com
Linda Bridges, Human Resources, Coordiantor, 337.521.1206, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plan options for both Full Time and Part Time Employees
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Medical Savings Accounts Available
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Plan (All qualifying employees)
- PDO Program
- RN Weekend Program
- RN Clinical Ladder Porgram
- Bonus Programs
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital - Lafayette, Louisiana
- 2011 National Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital presented by Thompson Reuters
- 2008 National Top 100 Cardiovascualr Hospital presented by Thompson Reuters
- 2010 & 2011 Number One in the Nation for Patient Satisfaction Scores & Top Performer in the Naton as reated by NRC Picker for Specialty Hospitals.
- 2005-2011 Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American Society of Chest Pain Centers
- 2008-2011 Heart & Stroke Champion Award presented by the American Heart/Stroke Association
- 2012 Care Chex National Hospital Quality Study, places Heart Hospital of Lafyatee #1 in Louisiana in Overall Medical Care, Overall Surgical Care, Overall Hospital Care, Interventional Coronary Care, Vascular Surgical Care and Major Cardiac Surgery.
- 2009 Silver Heart Failure Award presented by American Heart Association
- 2009 Silver Coronary Artery Disease Awards by the American Heart Association
Heart Hospital of Lafayette provides Patient Focused Care utilizing a Universal Bed concept. Our Patient/Nurse ratio normally runs at 4:1.
In addition to our 32 bed Patient Care Unit, we have three Cath Labs and two OR suites as well as a 16 bed Day Patient Unit, a 5 bed Emergency Department, and a Cumadin Department.
Our highly qualified staff works in an atmosphere where members of all departments collaboratively work in the best interest of meeting the mission of Heart Hospital of Lafayette.
Through the cooperation of our staff of physicians, Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Surgeons and our team of qualified and dedicated helathcare professionals; Heart Hospital of Lafayette is continoulsy working toward the improvement of our surperior patient outcomes.